They are responsible for designing, building, doing maintenance of buildings, cities and structures of all kind. They are professionals with a strong technical and artistic formation. They are ARCHITECTS, they are special, and unique. And that´s why we want to honor them (with a little bit of humour). These are the 10 phrases that you should NEVER say to an architect.
- Architects are engineers, right?
- I cannot believe you are charging so much for just a few drawings!
- Is THAT the drawing that took you so long to do?
- What is the difference between an architect and a construction worker?
- Before you print it, can I make a little change?
- The computer does it all by itself, right?
- I know a construction worker that will do the same work for half the price
- Are you an architect? There is a small crack in my wall, can you take a look at it?
- You are the guys that draw stuff, right?
- I have a friend who is going to build my home, I just need you to do the drawings
- I think we should ask more consultants and get their feedback !
More from our Facebook users: