ADAM Architecture Scholarship for International Students in UK, 2017
Awarded by: Oxford Brookes University
Nationality: UK, EU and international students can apply for these scholarships.
Fund: Partially Funded
Type: Postgraduate degree -Scholarship is available for pursuing master ((MA) programme.
Study Subject (s):
Scholarship is awarded to study International Architectural Regeneration and Development.
- The ADAM Architecture Scholarship provides support with fees to one master’s student on the programme each year.
The application deadline is June 2, 2017.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
College Admission Requirement:
Entrance Requirement: Applicants hold a higher second-class honours degree (2:1 or equivalent) from the UK or international university.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have an IELTS score of at 7.0.
- The course attracts students from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. Applicants are welcome from any relevant academic discipline, as well as those in work and seeking continuing professional development. Admission is normally open to those who:
- Hold a good honours degree (minimum 2.2), or equivalent overseas qualification, in a related discipline
- Hold a recognised postgraduate diploma or professional qualification in a relevant subject
- Are mature candidates, not satisfying either of the above conditions, who can demonstrate considerable practical experience in a related field.
Oxford Brookes University is inviting applications for ADAM Architecture Scholarship. The scholarship is awarded on a competitive basis to UK, EU and international students.
Oxford Brookes is one of the UK’s leading modern universities and enjoys an international reputation for teaching excellence and innovation as well as strong links with business and industry.
How to Apply:
Please complete and submit an Architecture, Planning and Landscape International Scholarship Application Form (MS Word 24.5KB) to caroline.armstrong1-at-ncl.ac.uk by 5pm on Friday July 30, 2017.