*Arch2O Summer 2017 internship is compensated. To know what interns say about their experience at Arch2O click here
Arch2O is seeking a creative, innovative, architecture-obsessed Intern to join our team this Summer 2017 (June 1st – Aug 30th). Do you want to research/write about the best architecture around the globe, be part of an ever growing, globally recognized art, design, and architecture website – then read more about what is required and how to apply.
- Applicants must be native English-Speakers.
- Fresh university graduate or postgraduate (Applicants must have, at minimum, completed their second year of University).
- Applicants must be able to work from home (or school, workplace) and occasionally attend online events and meetings.
- Arch2o will expect each intern to dedicate an average of 12 hours per week (flexible hours).
- Writing experience is an advantage but not essential (if you have a blog or journal?)
If you think you have all the above requirements then apply now, please click here to fill out the internship form by May 14th, 23:59 EST. We will contact potential candidates (and only potential candidates) for follow-ups the first week of June. By the end of your internship, applicants should receive a certificate of appreciation from Arch2O.