London South Bank University International Scholarships in the UK, 2017
University: London South Bank University
Nationality: UK, EU or International students can apply for these scholarships.
Fund: Partially Funded Scholarship
Type: postgraduate programme
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available at the London South Bank University
Scholarship Award: The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship programme offers a range of awards from £1,000 bursaries to a full fee waiver, creating opportunities for a variety of postgraduate students. The programme is made possible by donations to the University’s Annual Fund from alumni and other supporters.
- Excellence Award: Fee waiver, not exceeding £8,000 in total, for a postgraduate programme at LSBU, plus a £1,000 cash award.
- Merit Award: £1,000 cash award with an additional £1,000 off your fees for your postgraduate programme at LSBU.
- Alumni Award: £1,000 award bursary
- Community Award: £1,000 award bursary.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2016.
London South Bank University (LSBU) is an active research university across their seven schools, with outcomes and practices underpinning their teaching and strongly enhancing their student experience.
If applicants’ first language is not English they must be able to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programmes for which they have applied.
- Academic excellence (qualifications obtained from outside the UK will be assessed for equivalency using Enic-Naric)
- Evidence of an applicant’s commitment to their future career and previous practical or academic achievement.
Eligibility: Applicants invite they to apply for a scholarship if you hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of LSBU’s postgraduate programmes. The study can be either full- or part-time. Courses taken across more than one year will be paid on a pro-rata basis, with the total amount not exceeding £8,000.
The London South Bank University and other supporter organisations are offering postgraduate scholarships for the academic year 2017. Home, EU or international students can apply for these scholarships.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
English Language Requirements: English language qualifications needed to study at LSBU:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service): 6.5, subject to the course.
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)*UKBA SELT: Overall score: 60 Note: the minimum score required in each skill area is 51
- GCSE / O-Level / IGCSE: Grade C
- Cambridge Advanced; Cambridge Proficiency; Cambridge BEC Higher: Grade C
- Pitman City and Guilds ESOL (English as a Second or Other Language): Advanced pass
- Edexcel London Test of English: Level 5
- LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry) English for Business: Level 2.