UQ BEL India Scholarship
Awarded By: ACI International
Scholarship type: Postgraduate Coursework and Undergraduate
Fund: Up to AUD$10000 tuition fee waiver. The final amount awarded to the winner/s will be at the discretion of the selection committee
Application Deadline: October 30, 2016
College Admission Requirement: Awarded to citizens of India studying a coursework master’s degree or undergraduate degree within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excludes the MBA).
- Citizens of India who normally reside in India.
- Students who have applied to UQ and who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program.
- Students who will commence their program at UQ in Semester 1, 2017.
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Please note that this opportunity is not available to students already studying or residing in Australia
How to apply:
1. Lodge an official UQ application form for international students to the International Office
2. Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the closing date)
3. Complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following:
[email protected] or sent via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Affairs
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
Applications for semester 1, 2017 will close on the 30th October 2016. Please ensure that you read through all information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms.
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.