Project brand spaces – interior designer/architect | Jazz Unique, Frankfurt, Germany
Project brand spaces – interior designer/architect
- minimum three years experience as an architect/interior designer or a comparable program
- profound computer skills in 2D and 3D CAD (preferably Rhino) Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design) and MS Office
- profound knowledge in creating design to execution plans
- joy of unconventional ideas and projects
- excellent design and concept skills
- the ability to work independently, systematic and structured
- organisational skills and communication skills
- great commitment and great team spirit
- perfect German and very good English skills
25 November 2016.
Brand communication in space is Herzenssache for us. We work with great attention to detail and are convinced that the best ideas come from the team. Therefore the creative exchange is very important for us as well as our interdisciplinary approach.
For good mood provide – in addition to the colleagues – the joint pizza massacre and weekly yoga class. In addition, regular training opportunities offered.
Despite flat hierarchies, all positions in our agency are clearly structured so that each of us can find their own personal space.
We serve clients from various industries such as lifestyle, beauty and fashion, automotive, finance and real estate.
If you are committed and open, your job doing with passion and unusual ideas can beat your pulses racing, we should get to know you!
The following tasks you will take as part of our team:
- implementation of design concepts in spatial brand experiences
- communication with clients from diverse industries
- monitoring of timings and budgets
- lead your team (up to three people)
- control of service providers and partners
How to apply:
Why you apply, please include the following:
- curriculum vitae
- salary expectations
- the earliest possible starting date