Part-II architectural assistant for conservation projects | Tonkin Liu,London, UK
Tonkin Liu,London, United Kingdom
Tonkin Liu is currently recruiting for a Part-II architectural assistant with interest and experience in the field of conservation.
- ability to work carefully and rigorously both independently and in a small team
- exceptional design skills
- proven experience in construction detailing
- advanced 2D and 3D draughtsmanship (Vectorworks and Rhino preferred)
- experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- high level of written and verbal English communication
- minimum two years’ UK experience in an architecture practice
- experience, knowledge and interest in conservation, listed and heritage projects
Remuneration subject to experience.
Tonkin Liu is currently recruiting for a Part-II architectural assistant with interest and experience in the field of conservation to join our team and work on six listed Georgian building projects in an exciting range of scale and nature.
Candidates should have a minimum two years’ experience within a practice working on conservation, listed or heritage projects, as well as a keen enthusiasm and passion for historical detailing. Candidates must also have exceptional design and detailing skills and hold the ambition to become long-term members of the team.
This is a full time position, but part time applications may be considered depending on the level of experience of the successful candidate and needs of the practice. Applications from Part-III conservation architects are also welcome.
Tonkin Liu is a London architecture studio with a reputation for high quality and award winning commercial and residential architecture, landmark artworks, and large-scale public spaces. Since 2003, the studio has won eight RIBA Awards and nine international design competitions, and has exhibited at the Royal Academy, RIBA, Victoria and Albert Museum, and internationally.
How to apply:
All candidates must posses the relevant work permit or right to work in the UK. Please send your portfolio, including CV and cover letter (max. 10mb) to [email protected] and quote ‘conservation architect’ in the subject field.
We look forward to hearing from you.