Middleweight interior FFF designer | Minale + Mann,London, UK
Minale + Mann
London, United Kingdom
Middleweight interior FFF designer .
- excellent multitasking and organisational skills are essential
- in depth knowledge of suppliers
- good handling of AutoCAD
- InDesign, Photoshop and SketchUp a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite, Excel specifically
- self-motivated and extremely organised
- enthusiastic, motivated, communicative, and with a hands-on approach
- a very good eye for detail, and impeccable taste
- strong work ethic, with the ability to work autonomously and within a team
Salary dependent on skills and experience.
Minale + Mann is a boutique architecture and interior design agency, delivering projects for a discerning clientele, within the high-end residential and commercial market. We are looking for a talented and highly motivated interior designer to join our London studio.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking, FFF orientated interior designer to gain experience working on an exciting 8000 square-metre residential property in greater London, as well as a variety of other high end projects.
The role will involve, assisting in the management of the specification and procurement process for all finishes, fixtures and fittings, handling the schedules and procurement documents, assisting with drawing output, sourcing and specifying all furniture, drapery, upholstery, art and accessories, helping to manage budgets and gathering/presenting samples both internally and to clients.
The successful candidate will work very closely with the heads of departments to develop the detailed design.
The role requires a friendly, eloquent and polite person who wishes to join our thriving and expanding company, and we welcome the right candidate to join us on this journey.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- sourcing and specifying furniture, soft furnishings, accessories and art
- sampling and specifying finishes
- upkeep of all FFF documentation, including schedules and drawings
- handling of invoicing and quotes
- creating and presenting material boards
- product and equipment research
How to apply:
Please send a PDF of your CV and mini portfolio of work (not exceeding 6MB) to: