Middleweight industrial designer | Sebastian Conran Associates, London, UK
Sebastian Conran Associates
West Kensington, London, United Kingdom
Middleweight industrial designer.
- at minimum of two-three years working in product/industrial design role
- ability to communicate product concepts to an exceptional level
- excellent hand sketching skills, and 2D illustration for presentation
- highly skilled CAD user with surfacing skills (Solidworks & Rhino)
- ability to produce professional rendered visualisations in both 2D and 3D (VRay & Keyshot)
- ability to manage projects from conception through to delivery
- modifying and improving ideas according to feedback received
- able to work simultaneously on a diverse range of projects
- easygoing team member, able to work under pressure
- a sound understanding of process, manufacturing and materials
- excellent workshop skills – hands on ability to create proof of concept prototypes
No agencies please.
Our award-winning studio based in West London provides a full product design and development service from concept to manufacture. The design team is actively led by Sebastian Conran and has a wide variety of skills from industrial design to interface design.
The studio works with a user-centric approach, considering the entire consumer experience, not just product but branding, packaging and marketing.
This is a unique opportunity for an outstanding designer to join our innovative studio working on creative high-profile projects. We are looking for a candidate with two-three years of experience in a similar role with excellent visual communication and presentation skills.
As a small creative design team, an adaptable mindset is required; applicants must be flexible and autonomously drive projects with professionalism and efficiency.
The ideal applicant will have an eye for the subtlety of form and a trend aware discernment coupled with a sound technical aptitude and an understanding of manufacturing techniques.
The successful candidate will work alongside senior designers to deliver innovative consumer products; developed from initial concepts through to production.
How to apply:
Applications must include a portfolio (max size 5MB)
Please email [email protected]