Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship
The university of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and other prestigious institutions
advanced studies taught in English
- One of up to $20,000 in any field of music
- One of up to $20,000 in architectural design and history, art, and design, dance, instrumental or vocal music, or theater
- One of up to $9,000 in architecture, art, dance, landscape architecture, theater, or urban and regional planning
December 1, 2016
College Admission Requirement:
Young graduates of the university of Illinois and other prestigious institutions
- high attainment in related cultural fields as evidenced by academic marks
- the character, merit, and suitability of the program proposed by the applicant
- excellence of personality, seriousness of purpose, and good moral character
Are you seeking advanced study in architecture, art, dance, landscape architecture, music, theatre, or urban and regional planning? We invite you to apply for the Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship. The deadline to apply for the 2017–18 fellowship cycle is December 1, 2016
This creative fellowship for promising young graduates of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and other prestigious institutions recognizes alumna Kate Neal Kinley’s dedication to the arts. Those interested in seeking advanced study in art, architecture, dance, landscape architecture, music, theater, or urban and regional planning are invited to apply.
Apply online by December 1, 2016.
When you get to the application landing page, at the left under “Start an Application,” you will be prompted to select a program group. Please be sure to scroll down and select a group that begins with “Kinley Fellowship.”
Fellowship recipients will be announced in early to mid-April 2017.