Junior architectural designer | Zerafa Architecture Studio, New York, USA
Junior architectural designer-We are looking for creative individuals who are detail oriented, well organised professionals to join our small design team.
Prospective applicants should be energetic, self-motivated, be able to multi-task, work independently, and must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- based in the NYC area and have valid authorisation to work in the USA, or be eligible for TN Visa (Canada)
- completion of a B. arch or M. arch professional degree program
- minimum of three years post-graduation work experience, minimum of one-two years post-graduation design and construction documentation experience for commercial work preferred
- professional proficiency in Autocad, Rhino, Vray rendering, Adobe Suite, MS Office. Basic IT skills are a plus
- fluency in English, including excellent reading and writing skills
- second language a plus
3 November 2016.
Zerafa Studio LLC. is a small multi-disciplinary design consultancy in New York City. Our Soho-based studio, founded in 2005 by Jason M Zerafa, then a senior associate principal at Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates, provides clients with an experienced design team, capable of working in a fast paced collaborative environment with client groups and specialty consultants. We provide architectural design consulting services that range from concept design and feasibility studies, through detailed-design drawings and package-specific construction documents for a range of projects types.
How to apply:
Applicants should send an email (subject: your full name/junior architectural designer) with a single PDF (10MB max), including a brief cover letter expressing your interest and salary requirement, resume, references and select work samples addressed to [email protected]
Please note that as a small firm, we may not be able to respond to each applicant, but will contact you by email if additional information is required. Please clarify your work authorisation (US citizen, valid green card holder, or TN eligible), and when you will be available to start.
Only qualified applicants will be considered for this position, please do not call or send hard copies.