Interior architect/business developer | Ippolito Fleitz Group, Shanghai, China
Ippolito Fleitz Group, Shanghai, China
We are looking for an interior architect/business developer to start immediately in our studio in Shanghai.
- at least three years’ professional experience in an interior architecture context
- your own statement approach to design and content
- open-minded, interdisciplinary thinking
- independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team skills
- confident manner and strong communication and argumentation abilities, both spoken and written
- good negotiation-level standard of German and English
- confident in all the latest software programs
- enthusiasm for thinking up and bringing to life new concepts, as well as implementing them worldwide
- knowledge of Mandarin spoken and written is a must
- great enthusiasm for finding new solutions and implementing them worldwide
- able to put ideas into action
- good communication skills vis-à-vis the client and the team
- ability to focus on what is most relevant
17 November 2016
Your tasks will include:
- implementation of a range of interior concepts, with original thinking, lateral thinking, questioning of current trends
- content and design development of complex, frequently bilingual projects
- development of integrated, multidisciplinary strategies
- Working in interdisciplinary project teams: interior design, communication design and product design
Business development support:
- supporting our business developing unit with translations, follow ups, client visits, presentations together with the management team
- spoken and written presentations, inspirational and convincing delivery, in both German and English
- direct communication with our clients
We are a globally pioneering studio in the disciplines of architecture, design and communication. This is what shapes the way we think and operate. We have a passion for interdisciplinary concepts and implementations; excellent references from all around the world; 60 employees from 14 different nations and have won more than 200 international awards.
Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-focused and formative. We also strive to always be exciting, freethinking, curious and impassioned. This is how we design unmistakable identities that create relevance.
Do you love leading the field?
Are you keen to fully realise your creative identity?
Are you attracted by interdisciplinary freedom?
Are you a brilliant designer? Good in concepts?
Do you enjoy the solidarity of an international team?
Working across interior architecture, product and communication design, our team creates buildings, interior spaces, products and communication strategies that are always part of a larger whole and always unique – as unique as your talent.
As an interior architect on a full-time contract, you would be responsible for carrying out complex and challenging tasks as part of an interdisciplinary project team.
What we offer you:
- being part of a design studio that is in the top of its league internationally
- international projects with diverse, multidisciplinary challenges
- teams in three global locations – Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- a strong team spirit with a sense of solidarity and cohesion
- an enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- dynamic development opportunities
- further training in specific subjects and soft skills – internally and externally
- visits to trade fairs and trade events
- promotion of self-reliance and professionalism towards clients and your team
- active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- company pension scheme
- overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
How to apply:
Please direct your full email application to Philip Katz, including:
- covering letter
- portfolio/work examples
- salary requirements
- earliest start date
We consider only application that are submitted by email in PDF format (max. 15MB) with subject ‘interior architect/business developer SHA’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.