Institut de Langues et de Commerce International (ILCI) Business Scholarships For Foreign Students In France, 2017
Awarded by: INSTITUT DE LANGUES ET DE COMMERCE INTERNATIONAL
Nationality: International Students
Fund: Partially Funded
Type: Undergraduate degree – Scholarships are available to pursue a MBA (BAC+5) program.
Study Subject (s): MBA in General Management, MBA in Luxury Management and Asia MBA
Scholarship Award: ILCI scholarships twice a year and will cover up to 50% of tuition fees under conditions of eligibility. – 1 year
Application Deadline: 15th December 2016.
Conditions: Candidates must have BAC+4 (4 years Bachelor or 3 years bachelor and M1 completed).
To apply to the ILCI MBA program, applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- All students on the program need to speak English. If their first language is not English, they will need to prove their fluency.
Institut de Langues et de Commerce International (ILCI) offers numbers of scholarship to foreign students willing to study MBA in France. ILCI scholarships twice a year and will cover up to 50% of tuition fees under conditions of eligibility. Candidates must have BAC+4 (4 years Bachelor or 3 years bachelor and M1 completed).
ILCI Paris offers scholarships in MBA to encourage young professionals and entrepreneurs to initiate their business and launch them internationally.
How to Apply:
Documents required for admission in MBA:
- Resume / CV
- Motivation letter explaining why you chose this course, why our university and why France?
- Recommendation letter
- All academic certificates and grades transcripts
- Digital photo
- Passport copy
- Justification of previous job experience (if any)
- English level test (not applicable for native speakers): IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT (Internet based) : 79, TOEFL CBT (Computer-based) : 213 and TOEFL paper 547
Please, send all these documents to admission-at-ilci.fr