Holland Scholarship – University Of Twente
University: UNIVERSITY OF TWENTE
Nationality: Students from non-EU/EEA countries
Fund: Partially Funded
Type: Postgraduate degree – Bachelor – Master
Study Subject (s): study programme at the University of Twente.
- € 5,000 award for one year (approx. 14 scholarships available)
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
Application round 1: 1 February 2017
Application round 2: 1 May 2017
Conditions: The Holland Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students from non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a study programme at the University of Twente.
- Your programme starts in the academic year 2017/2018
- You have not studied in the Netherlands before for a full degree (e.g. a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree);
- You are from a non-EU/EEA country;
- You are an excellent student (i.e. CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10)).
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying study programmes (Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results).
- You have to include a motivation letter in your application (250 – 500 words). This motivation letter explains:
- What you have studied in the past;
- What goal you want to reach through your study at UT;
- How you plan to receive this goal;
- Why you particularly choose to study at the University of Twente;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;