Experienced project leader – Asian projects | MVRDV, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Experienced project leader – Asian projects
- professional degree as an architect, experience abroad is an asset
- at least eight years’ of proven professional experience in project leadership
- strong knowledge and experience in all phases of design: schematic design, detail and design development, construction documents, site supervision
- good spoken and written communication skills in English
- affinity with Chinese/East Asian market
- experience in China is a pro
- EU working permit is a pro
- knowledge of MVRDV’s work and theory is an asset
MVRDV is an international architectural firm with over 150 employees in Rotterdam, Paris and Shanghai, designing projects worldwide and conducting research in the fields of architecture, urban planning and landscape architecture. MVRDV works using a multidisciplinary and collaborative approach and increasingly the firm is developing its own new technologies.
Due to our expanding portfolio, MVRDV is looking for an:
Experienced project leader for Asian projects.
The position is based at the MVRDV office in Rotterdam.
- salary according to collective work agreement (CAO Architecten)
- international environment with creative, talented colleagues
- a great, friendly place to work
MVRDV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status, race or colour, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to apply:
Apply by using the online form below. Applications should include a CV and a covering letter telling us why this position suits you. If you have a portfolio (PDF and no larger than 5MB) do send it, when essential for this job.
For questions, please call our HR department +31(0)104772860