Experienced Part-II architectural assistant | reForm Architects,London, UK
reForm Architects,London, United Kingdom
We are looking for a talented Part-II architectural assistant to join our team.
- Part-II with a minimum of one year’s experience
- good organisational skills
- exceptional skills in design and communication
- confident and able to take on responsibility in job-running
- a good understanding of current planning guidelines and UK building regulations
- an excellent knowledge of the English language (both spoken and written)
- Microstation 2D and 3D, SketchUp and Adobe CS skills required
- knowledge of Revit an advantage
All applicants must be legally able to work in the UK.
reForm Architects is an award-winning architectural practice with a diverse and exciting range of projects.
We are looking for a talented Part-II architectural assistant to join our team. We offer a design led studio environment where lateral thinking and creativity are valued.
How to apply:
Please send your cv with covering letter, examples of your work and availability to:
[email protected]on (please copy and paste this email address into your email URL address box).
Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to candidates who are not invited to interview.