Computational design architect with façade experience | Steven Chilton Architects,London, UK
Steven Chilton Architects,London, UK
We are seeking a talented architect with strong computational design skills to work on the design and development of an exciting new landmark theater.
- minimum two years’ post Part-II experience at a respected, design led practice
- excellent Grasshopper or equivalent parametric design skills
- highly proficient in Rhino and AutoCAD with the ability to produce co-ordinated tender packages
- demonstrable experience of developing and rationalizing complex façade systems and extracting data to inform and support drawing packages
- strong technical skills with a particular emphasis on façade design
- excellent rendering skills in 3Ds Max
- you must be eligible to work in the UK
To be considered for this role you will need to have two-six years’ post Part-II experience, having developed parametric models for complex facades with a view to rationalizing geometry and producing setting out and quantities documentation for tender packages.
Successful candidates should have very strong design and technical skills with the ability to produce reports, diagrams and drawings for all phases from concept through to construction. Excellent 3d modeling skills in Rhino and rendering skills in 3Ds Max are essential.
Candidates should be enthusiastic and ambitious, be able to work independently and collaboratively and have excellent organizational skills with the ability to work effectively to deadlines.
This is a rare, career defining opportunity to become an integral part of a small, highly creative and ambitious practice, taking a key design role in the development and delivery of a major new landmark theater.
How to apply:
Please send an email with CV and portfolio containing samples of work you have been responsible for including tender documentation to [email protected]gn (please copy and paste the whole e-mail address into your mail provider).
Applications of a CV and portfolio by post to:
Steven Chilton Architects
9 Portman Avenue
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to return portfolios.
No agencies please.