Architects/interior designers | Melt Design Hub, London, UK
Melt Design Hub, London, United Kingdom.
We are looking for talented architects and interior designers, at all levels, to work on projects in the UK and abroad.
- be based in London or immediate surroundings
- minimum of five years’ relevant work experience (UK based)
- recognised architectural or interior qualification
- be fluent in both spoken and written English
- highly proficient in 2D AutoCAD
- advanced in Microsoft Office, SketchUp, InDesign and Photoshop
- excellent design and spatial planning skills
- exceptional presentation, conceptual and visualising skills
- candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work permanently in the UK
Melt Design Hub are an equal opportunities employer.
Melt Design Hub is a progressive, design-led, architecture and interiors consultancy with an international portfolio. We have a broad portfolio and work across multiple sectors, our preoccupation is creating extraordinary places for people. We are based in Paddington, London.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter, via e-mail to:
Please make sure that your application is a maximum of nine pages and is formatted as a single A4 PDF document, comprising of the following:
- one page for cover letter (or body text as an e-mail)
- two pages for CV or resume
- six pages to present a summary of your work
- total file size should not exceed five MB
To find out more about us, have a look at our website.
Melt Design Hub
66 Porchester Road
W2 6ET UK
No applications from agencies please.