Architect | Ridge & Partners ,Oxford, UK
Ridge & Partners ,Oxford, UK
- strong design and technical skills – Revit experience are preferable
- advanced 3D capabilities
- ability to express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing
- experience in preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals
- knowledge of UK best practice standards
Experience of working in the education sector is essential and experience of higher education projects is desirable. Candidates must ensure the highest design quality throughout all projects and be able to work efficiently and diligently to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a strong attention to detail and maintaining constantly high standards of work. Your talent, creativity, and excellent communication skills will create unlimited scope for personal and career development.
18 November 2016
- project delivery: design, architect, and implement solutions
- work closely with clients to understand the business goals and to develop solution architectures to support these goals
- carry out studies and design proposals for review, provide advice on contract arrangements and conditions under which building will be constructed
- taking a brief and developing initial design proposals using appropriate tools and preparing specifications for construction work
- ensure design proposals conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- managing planning and Building Regulations applications
- inspection of building work on site
- management of multiple customer engagements simultaneously, following clear processes to ensure project success
- develop customer relationships to find additional opportunities to address their challenges
- 25 days holiday
- private healthcare
- competitive salary
- company car or company car allowance
- life assurance
- pension: standard 5% Ridge contribution
- excellent work/life balance
If this sounds like the opportunity for you apply now to be considered.
As the demand for our expertise continues to grow, we now have an opportunity for an experienced architect to join our (over 30 architects) skilled architectural team. You will be supporting our education and community studio based at our idyllic headquarters offices with over 150 staff in the grounds of Blenheim Palace – Oxford.
Our education portfolio has been steadily growing and we have recently secured a number of exciting projects. The studio’s projects range of from primary – higher education facilities to community and sports building. Within the Ridge architecture team, we also have a wealth of experience at designing technical facilities (manufacturing, automotive and F1 Teams), hotels, leisure and stadia buildings, offices and private one off commissions which results in a diverse and exciting practice.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].