Do you want to break through the world of architecture, art and design journalism ?
Do you want to research/write about the most creative ideas around the world, be part of an ever growing, globally recognized art , design and architecture website ?
Well here is your chance ! Arch2O is inviting all creative architecture, design and art enthusiasts to join our team for the Spring of 2016 (January 1st to April 29th . 2016). Also, and for the first time ever Arch2O will not only hire editorial interns, but we’ll be hiring interns for our social media office as well !
We need someone that is :
- Inquisitive, hardworking , with an eye for detail.
- With excellent command of written, and spoken English.
- Has at least finished their second year of university or equivalent.
- Has the ability to work quickly and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses an awareness of new architecture, art, & design trends.
- A team player who is ready to work in a research group with 3-4 other equally awesome people.
- Able to work from home (or school, workplace) and occasionally attend online events and meetings.
- Can dedicate an average of 6 to 8 hours per week.
The following things are great assets if you can bring them to the table, but they are by no means essential:
- Hands-on experience with publishing and social platforms (WordPress, etc.)
- Writing experience is also an advantage (Do you have a Blog, or a journal you’d like to share with us?)
If you believe you have what it takes to join our team, prepare a creative writing piece of 500 words on a topic of your choice, then go ahead and click here to fill out the internship form by November.1st.2015 , 9:00 AM EST. We will contact potential candidates for follow-ups the third week of November. By the end of your internship, applicants should receive a certificate of appreciation from Arch2O, as well as recognition for all the work you’ve done throughout your internship.
If you have any further questions, or concerns please email us at: internship(at)arch2o.com