We need a parametric support group, for all the hurdles we face.
As long as you’ve had a brush with architecture, you can relate to these crazy memes ready to crack one up. True story.
1. Starchitects and iconic buildings are overrated. Do you adore design and architecture as a field you see?
Like I love Zaha Hadid.
That’s true love you know?
5. I really love Zaha Hadid you know?
I WANT TO WORK IN HER OFFICE.
6. Its all about the fluidity and motion.
‘That’s been your concept for the last 4 designs.’
7. “Whats so great about parametric anyway? It’s stuffed with algorithms. I just don’t get it.”
‘And you won’t even if you try.’
8. When we see a new parametric design, be it stadiums or jewelry:
9. ” I love holes, curves, fluid, and bumps.”
10. ‘I think parametric architects give too much importance to form.’
“I think you give too much importance to yourself.”
11. When people judge you for buying MAXXI Museum notebooks, magazines, stationery and models and bracelets:
12. Didn’t you know a spoon is a parametric design in real life? Really?
Do you know anything?